What Kiistone’s financial service offers
Financial accountability is critical for social services. It can be time-consuming and distracting to have to manage the details of financial systems, data input, asset management and preparing for audit. Kiistone is able to manage the details for you, supporting you to enable good financial decision making.
Kiistone’s financial service operates on the principle that organisations get maximum information and experience maximum financial rigour whilst expending a minimum of effort.
Processes managed by the financial team:
- A financial advisory service from Kiistone’s CFO or Management Accountant
- Building and managing your chart of accounts
- Processing your receivables (income)
- Processing your payables (expenses)
- Asset recording and depreciation
- Bank and credit card (or purchase card) reconciliation
- Preparation and/or filing of IRD returns (eg GST, PAYE)
- Standard periodic financial reports
- Financial analysis
NOTE: KIISTONE DOES NOT HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR FUNDS – YOU CONTROL YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS
Discover how our Financial Service can support you
Enter your email address and our team will be in touch soon.